|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
WHY AM I TEAM JACOB?
1. real men don't sparkle
2. vampires are over rated
3. werewolves don't get enough love
4. Edward doesn't walk around half naked
5. Native American guys are hot
6. Jacob is fluffy
7. wolves kick ass
8. I can take the heat
9. I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf
10. I'd rather have a cuddly space heater than a giant sparkly rock
11. Jacob doesn't watch you while your sleeping
12. Jacob would take you cliff diving
13. Jacob is ANIMALISTIC
14. he does it DOGGIE STYLE
15. Jacob isn't an overprotective stalker
16. He's not a giant ice cube
17. If you were in danger, he wouldn't run away to keep you safe, he would stand and fight
18. dogs are people's best friends
19. you wouldn't have to change to be with him
20. to many people are obsessed with Sparkle Man
A Bloody, Stupid Miracle The day we’d cured the human condition was the day I put a bullet through my head and didn’t die. It was also the day I realized how scared I actually was of death, and after hours of muscle ache from holding that gauze against my open skull, after the wound closed and everything went back to normal, I had myself a good old-fashioned brainstorm. How ironic.
But when summer came, everything had fallen to shit. The air scorched my skin and parched my tongue every time I took a breath. The sun glared down on a rapidly-collapsing world, full of the undying bastard children of cruelty and misfortune. What was one to do when their cells regenerated faster than they decomposed?
My feet hit the pavement, now littered with jagged bits of glass to snap at my toes, thoroughly baked by the blazing ball of bitter disdain high overhead. Today was worse than yesterday. Though I’d often wondered the purpose of it anymore, I
Keep in Touch!